I grant to Joseph Wojowski Photography, the right to take photographs of me and my family and friends in connection with the requested event. I authorize Joseph Wojowski Photography, its assigns and transferees, to use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I understand that the copyright of these images belong to Joseph Wojowski Photography and should my session include a disc, I will receive a copy of images either with a print release, or with web-only images, depending on what has been previously discussed. I agree that I will not edit, crop, or alter these images in any way which includes but is not limited to, cropping out the watermark, changing an image from color to black and white, and any other sort of manipulation of the original image delivered. I understand that taking a screen shot of the images posted to the online gallery is stealing. I agree to NOT screen shot any images loaded to my gallery for any reason. I agree that Joseph Wojowski Photography may use such photographs of me, and all those within the photograph, with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, profit, social media, and Web content. Joseph Wojowski Photography will only use these photographs in a lawful way. I agree that I will not use the copies of these images provided by Joseph Wojowski Photography for resale purposes, and I will not take any credit or claim for the photography. I understand that I am responsible for the full amount of the session, which is due on the day of the session.
1.Session is for 1 hour engagement session ( 10+ edited digital images), and full day wedding photos. Starts 1-2 hours prior to ceremony and up to 1 hour after wedding reception. Client will receive 150+ edited digital images from day of ceremony. Client and Photographer has agreed to meet after wedding ceremony for client to pick out top images for photographer to edit. Cost for services per hour is $100. Deposit of 50% is due day of engagement shoot, with the remainder due day of the Wedding and remaining $200 is due day of viewing of the images.
2. A travel fee may be incurred for location shoots done over 20 miles from zip code 53204.
3. Client is responsible for their safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
4.If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Photographer, Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
5. If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or session fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. Proofing and Ordering
6. Photos will take approximately 12-16 weeks (3-4 months) after the session to be completed into a digital gallery online for downloading.
7.If Client is dissatisfied with the gallery images, notice must be sent to photographer within 24 hours of the receipt of the CD or downloads, Joseph Wojowski Photography will work with you to resolve the issues.
8. Simple fixes, such as crops and blemish removal may be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching is done at a fee of $75 an hour.
9. Please examine all images in your CD thoroughly or digital downloads. Due to the custom nature of photography, refunds are not available.
10. Images are kept on file by Photographer for 12 months after portrait session. Every effort is made to secure equipment back-up, however due to the unreliability of digital equipment, data loss can occur at any time; except as explained herein, Photographer shall not be liable for any loss of digital data whatsoever
11. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
12. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration of any photographs. Notice of Copyright It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties, starting at $500.00 per image. The included images may not be entered into contests, sold, copied, scanned, or used commercially in any format, digital, printed or otherwise. The images may not be used in any form other than private usage without express written permission from the copyright owner, Joseph Wojowski. Joseph Wojowski retains all publication and general reproduction rights for these images. I ("Client") hereby grant to Joseph Wojowski Photography ("Photographer") and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me and the people listed above, or photographs in which I or the people listed above may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, commercial, publicity, illustration and any other lawful purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without any restriction; and to copyright the same for Photographer's sole and exclusive use and benefit. I hereby release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to said photographs. I further release Photographer and her employees, legal representatives, transferees and assigns from any and all claims and/or liability relating to all photography sessions. This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.